Monday, March 23, 2009

Fast and Prayer Forthnight

Helloooooooo.. everyone,

Praise God for 2 weeks of Fast and Pray! We're almost there!
Anyone have praise points and breakthroughs to share? I do!
As we reach the end of fast and pray tomorrow, let's come together to pray at Touching Heaven. For Jesus said in Matthew 18:19-20

19"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.
20For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

If you have not been to prayer meeting for a long time or have never been at all, come along and join us this time!!
This is so we can celebrate the 2 weeks of humbling and setting aside for God as a family of NG3.
I believe the prayers we've committed to God, are already set in motion and we just have to continue to have faith.

OK, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.



Love,

Jojo

No comments: