Monday, October 4, 2010


HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN

source

Believe : "That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9



Confess : The Bible says that we have all sinned and fell short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” I John 1:9


Repent : “Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord” Acts 3:19


Pray : Dear Lord Jesus,I believe You are the Son of God. I believe you died for me on the cross and rose from the dead for me and for my sins. I admit that I am a sinner and I need Your forgiveness. Please forgive me of all the sins I have committed. Come into my heart. I give you my life. I receive You now as my Savior, my Lord, and my God. I am Yours forever, and I will serve You and follow You the rest of my days. Amen!


Relationship : Develop a relationship with God by spending time reading the Bible and praying to God. Attend a Bible-based church and gather with fellow Christians to develop your faith and trust in God.


No comments: